Monday Musings for October 2, 2023

 Oh, wait, did I say October? I meant ROCKtober. Ha! Last year, I started making some videos for Rocktober, but that got cut short when we all came down with Covid and I spent the next 10 weeks in bed trying to recover, in between ER visits and cardiac monitors and acupucture and everything else. 

SO NO BAD VIBES THIS TIME, YOU HEAR? I'm done. Sick of all this shit. We are out of the shadow of Merc Rx and I am just done and ready to take some meaningful steps forward. There!

Anyway...now that I got that out of my system...

Yes, this is the month I affectionately call Rocktober, so I may or may not try to do some covers of some of my favorite rock songs, and now that I have an actual practice amp for my electric instruments, that might be fun. 

Tonight is the first online monthly songshare with a group of my songwriting friends, and I have to make sure I have most of my latest song finished and ready. It's gonna be a little tricky because I'm writing it on my six string (gasp!) and not my ukulele, but that's okay. It's actually a guitarlele I'm using, so that half counts, right?

Thinking today about how quickly time moves and how the time between now and the December holidays is gonna go fast. I need to hurry my ass up and finish working on my website and get my inventory photographed and put on there and and and and...

Anyway. 

I didn't do a Rocktober video this morning because I was dealing with pain from a pinched nerve in my right shoulder that is giving me headaches on an almost daily basis. I was going to call the chiropractor this morning, but of course, they're not there on Mondays. So ice and hot showers and gentle stretches. 

And it's late again, almost dinnertime, by the time I finish this blog. But at least I got it done, eh?

Onwards. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ukulele Major Scale Patterns

Monday Musings on Tuesday, December 12, 2023