Monday Musings for October 23, 2023

 Well, whatever plans I had for writing this morning got kinda blown out of the water because my body was just not going to cooperate at all. Whatever. I still managed to get done some other things and while I was resting my body, my brain was coming up with some new ideas. We'll see if those come to fruition. 

So next week is Samhain, and it's a great time of year for Tarot readings, so I'll be offering those next week in a special three-day Tarot Reading and Reiki Extravaganza! 

I still also need to get my website ready for the holidays. Gotta get on that. I have so. much. jewelry. sitting around that could go to new homes, if only I could get my shit together long enough to take pics and post them everyfuckingwhere on social media. 

BUT...I have orders packed and ready to go out tomorrow so people get them in time for Halloween next week, and I have more gift packaging and shipping supplies on order for the holidays, so time to get with it. 

I'm still working on music, writing songs and learning more music theory. I have a couple of posts I want to do about major scales and scale patterns on re-entrant and low G ukuleles, and I'm working on some hyperpicking techniques and working on learning my way around the steel string baritone guitarlele...

I also realized that one of the online songwriting communities I belong to offers free live write-ins twice a week, so I might as well take advantage of that and do it, right? So tomorrow (Tuesday) I'm going to do a live write-in and get working on a bunch of songs. 

More tomorrow. I promise. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ukulele Major Scale Patterns

Monday Musings for October 2, 2023

Monday Musings on Tuesday, December 12, 2023