Monday Musings for November 20, 2023

 Jeeeeeeeeeezum crow, the days are just flying by. This week is Thanksgiving already, and in the blink of an eye, it's going to be Christmas. I've already started watching Christmas movies and listening to my favorite Christmas tunes, and I've made a short list of some new "unconventional" Christmas songs to learn and play this year on my FB page. (But maybe not my YouTube channel, because one of them is by the Eagles and the Eagles hate covers of their music on YouTube. But I digress...)

I continue to make some slow, but positive, progress with these new medicines from the herbalist. I'm cautiously optimistic about it. It's been a long time coming. 

Also of note, I did not pick up a ukulele at all yesterday. Which is weird. But my husband now has the creeping crud that my son has had for the last two weeks, and he was just so miserable yesterday with coughing up gunk from his chest and blowing his nose, and our house is very small so there really wasn't anywhere I could go play without aggravating him. (Sometimes the best music is just silence, y'know?) 

Anyway, I'm going to correct that today right after I do a little bit of Sargam practice. 

I also have lots more moveable chord info and fun graphics to share with you this week, as I learn to feel my way up the neck of the ukulele. I have to admit that in ukulele class over the weekend, I was freaking lost most of the time when we did the moveable chord practice because I haven't been puting in the time to learn this stuff by heart yet. But that'll change this week in between cooking and baking. 

I'm also trying to figure out how to sell the stock of jewelry I currently have sitting around. Should I set up a Shopify store? Sell it on social media? A TikTok store? IG store? I just don't know and I'm feeling sort of overwhelmed right now by it. But the fact is I have a ton of inventory and beads that I need to clear out, and I need to figure out how to do it. 

On that note. 

It's taken me way longer to finish this than I expected (due to a couple of unexpected phone calls that I had to take) so now I'm going to go and try to overcome this inertia and do some stuff. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ukulele Major Scale Patterns

Monday Musings for October 2, 2023

Monday Musings on Tuesday, December 12, 2023